One of the top social media communities around
You can join one of the most valuable PR social media communities in the country!
- If you haven’t already, join the PRSA – Cincinnati chapter group on LinkedIn.
- Become a part of the Cincinnati PRSA group on Facebook.
- Follow @CincinnatiPRSA on Twitter
And, here’s the important part….
- Share links to PR news items — and comment on those posted by others.
- Start discussions about PR-related topics — and comment on those offered by others.
- Tweet tidbits of useful information from talks given by PR experts.
Together, we’ll create a social media community that will allow us to connect at a deeper level.
Just think. When you see someone at a luncheon or happy hour event, you’ll already know more about them from their LinkedIn profile. Perhaps, you’ll have discussed a PR topic. Maybe, you’ll have shared a link to a blog post or news article of value to them — or vice versa….
You’ll just know each other better. It could help break the ice, and perhaps help you overcome some shyness and give you something to talk about with someone you just met or don’t know very well.
Maybe you’ll learn something that can really help a lot back on the job — or you’ll share something that really helped someone else. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even end up working together down the road. Or you’ll refer business, or get a referral, as time transpires.
After all, you’ll be a part of one of the best PR social media communities in the country!
What are you waiting for? Get involved.